Our Annual Nondisclosure Pledge

Today, we take our annual nondisclosure pledge to not mention, in any way, shape, or form, that today is our Hu-Aunt’s birthday.

I have an important announcement
I have an important announcement

For some odd reason, our Hu-Aunt—our Hu-Dad’s sister—prefers we not mention that today is her birthday. In fact, in some long-standing discussion between them, she routinely threatens our Hu-Dad with dire consequences if he should mention in a public way that she is another year older today.

An important announcement that we will be making no announcements today
An important announcement that we will be making no announcements today

Therefore, as has become our tradition on this day for many, many, many, many, many years, we will absolutely, positively not mention that today is our Hu-Aunt’s birthday. No way. No how. Not happening.

She'll probably call to thank us for our thoughtfulness
She’ll probably call to thank us for our thoughtfulness

1. tammy j on September 22, 2020 at 8:40 pm

Heck! I’m late to the party!
    happy non mentionable dear Hu Aunt!
    wait. the birthday. not you. you’re mentionable.
    what I get for being witty. XO

2. Tawny Wall on September 22, 2020 at 12:31 pm

My beloved little fuzzy butts, it is a good thing you’re a tad bit cute. Your Hu-dad, on the other hand…
    Hugs and kisses,
    Hu-Aunt

• S Deaver on September 22, 2020 at 12:41 pm

Hope you enjoy a lovely day, month, year!

• Beth on September 22, 2020 at 6:11 pm

Happy Birthday Hu-Aunt !!!!!

3. Juno's mom on September 22, 2020 at 10:12 am

Happy, happy birthday Hu-Aunt.

4. Alice Torok Scalesi on September 22, 2020 at 9:27 am

What a beautiful Autumn day and to have a B- Day Hu- Aunt!!!

5. Debbie and Ruby on September 22, 2020 at 9:16 am

Happy Birthday Hu-Aunt, Sibes can’t keep a secret!!!

6. Jean B Burkhardt on September 22, 2020 at 7:50 am

Happy Birthday Hu-Aunt-The secret is out!!!

7. shay Calhoun on September 22, 2020 at 6:09 am

Happy Birthday Hu-Aunt

• Lori & Izzy Bear on September 23, 2020 at 1:18 pm

I’m a day late but I’m still wishing the hu-aunt a happy non-disclosed Birthday 😍🎊🎈🎂🎁🎉🐾❣️

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Tilley Time – For Zim

November 6, 2011 |

Zim over at the A04 threw down the gauntlet and challenged Rusty. The Rooster shows off for Tilley Time and tosses the dare back to Zim.