Burning Energy

As the youngest member of The Herd, Roscoe is constantly burning energy with his activities (and the Hu-Dad smiles).

Going to the Roscoe Races
Going to the Roscoe Races

Even in the midst of the summer, Roscoe has excess energy to burn. Hu-Dad encourages lots of activity, even if we have to do much of it in the early morning and late evening this time of year.

Wrestling practice with Typhoon
Wrestling practice with Typhoon

For some odd reason, Hu-Dad is always muttering that “A Tired Sibe is a Good Sibe” mantra of his. And Roscoe sleeps soundly through the night.

I'm done, Hu-Dad, we can go in now.
I’m done, Hu-Dad, we can go in now.

1. The Oceanside Animals on July 26, 2020 at 1:16 pm

Lulu: “When you gotta zoom, you gotta zoom!”

2. Max and Maya's Hu-Mom on July 23, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Yes the last picture tells quite a story but give Roscoe about a half hour and he’ll be ready to go some more!

3. tammy j on July 23, 2020 at 5:17 pm

XOXO!

4. Cheryl on July 23, 2020 at 12:31 pm

Love the last picture of Roscoe!!! Words not even needed!!🤣💕

5. HokiePack on July 23, 2020 at 7:52 am

What a cute smiling face. I did not realize Roscoe was the youngest. Would have guessed Boom!

6. Jean B Burkhardt on July 23, 2020 at 7:34 am

LOOK at that face!!! Roscoe looks like a good night will be had by all-sleeping well! LOVE that actions shots Hu-Dad!

7. Deborah on July 23, 2020 at 7:33 am

Love that last picture. That is one happy pup.

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.