Five O’Clock Somewhere

A certain Little Prince was caught sneaking up on the Hu-Dad’s refreshments on the deck last night. His defense? It’s five o’clock somewhere.

Not up to anything. Why do you ask?
Not up to anything. Why do you ask?

Hu-Dad enjoys spending some quiet time on the deck each evening with an appropriate refreshment. Well, as quiet as a house full of Siberian Huskies ever can be. As His Highness Little Prince Typhoon Phooey proves, Hu-Dad can never relax too much.

I resent the suggestion I was up to something devious
I resent the suggestion I was up to something devious

After trying the “it’s five o’clock somewhere” defense, Typhoon switched to much more reliable tactic—blaming someone else.

I was protecting your drinks from those squirrels
I was protecting your drinks from those squirrels

1. Lori & Izzy Bear on June 2, 2020 at 3:14 pm

What a valiant protector-of-the-adult-beverage-glasses you are Sir Phooey!!!!

2. Terry+Rory on June 2, 2020 at 9:48 am

Such a good boy…protecting the “goods”
    Ya know- you can not ever trust those pesky squirrels! He is a true prince????

3. Debbie & Ruby on June 2, 2020 at 8:46 am

But Hu-Dad, I thought that smaller glass was for me!! Perfect size for a Husky.

4. Jean Burkhardt on June 2, 2020 at 8:34 am

Prince Typhoon Phooey really is a silly boy.I wonder if prefers red or white wine??? LOL

5. Laura YAGER on June 2, 2020 at 8:26 am

Beside the fact that I can’t get Son o f a Sailor out of my head now, I’m on his Haughtiness’s side. He’s sniffing the wine…being the expert. Don’t be surprised if you catch him swirling the glass!

6. HokiePack on June 2, 2020 at 8:07 am

That face!!!

7. tammy j on June 2, 2020 at 7:40 am

LOL! it’s feels so good to start the day with a hearty laugh. thank you Hu Dad!

Wobbly Weather Wardrobe

October 2, 2022

With the ever-changing temperatures during the autumn months, I need varied clothing to complete my wobbly weather wardrobe.

Finding Shade

April 24, 2010 |

Kiska says that on hot, sunny, spring days, you have to find shade wherever you can. Thanks Big Brother Kodiak.