Not Ready For Monday

All the days are running together so Typhoon is surprised to discover the week has started. He says he is not ready for Monday.

I can't look. I'm not ready for Monday
I can’t look. I’m not ready for Monday

Our patterns are now exactly the same seven days a week. We walk twice a day and Hu-Dad works in his office in between. Then we go to bed and repeat. When Hu-Dad asked Typhoon to pose for the weekly start of the blog, Typhoon said he wasn’t ready.

Some pup is looking sleepy
Some pup is looking sleepy

Typhoon promises to wake up by mid-week but in the meantime his entire outlook can be summarized by…

YAWN. So not ready for Monday
YAWN. So not ready for Monday

1. Cheryl Seybert on April 13, 2020 at 8:34 pm

I feel EXACTLY like Typhoon!!!

2. Terry+Rory on April 13, 2020 at 4:47 pm

My sentiments EXACTLY!

3. Debbie & Ruby on April 13, 2020 at 9:34 am

I agree with you Typhoon! One dull day after another for my Ruby girl too. Hope the rain/wind stops and we can get out for 5 minutes.

4. Jean Burkhardt on April 13, 2020 at 6:55 am

Yep-I truly understand Typhoon-Being in lock down the days all run together. It’s very windy and rainy where we live so time to go back to bed-the heck with Monday!!

5. Lori & Izzy Bear on April 13, 2020 at 6:32 am

Those weekends go by so fast… I’m with you {yawwwwnnnn}Typhoon.

6. Tonya Rogers on April 13, 2020 at 5:42 am

I hear you Typhoon! Mondays stink!

Attitude Is Everything

May 22, 2022

Nothing is better than a cheerful server in a restaurant, even if they make a mistake or two or three. After all, attitude is everything, right?

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.