Boom Boom Sunrise

Our resident class clown is known for his bounding and hopping, but he does need a little to get started in the morning—a Boom Boom Sunrise.

Morning? I don't know if I'm ready to face the yard yet
Morning? I don’t know if I’m ready to face the yard yet

Landon is a constant motion machine—that big fluffy tail always wagging while the body squirms and bounces its way through the house. But his little known secret is he needs a little wake up time to get moving…especially on Mondays. A few of you might be agreeing with that.

Fine, I made it to the yard. But I'm still not quite ready for the day
Fine, I made it to the yard. But I’m still not quite ready for the day

Don’t worry, though, once the Boom Boom engine is running, it is ready to rev to its highest level…even if everyone else is still waking up.

Woo-hoo, it's a Boom Boom sunrise coming at you
Woo-hoo, it’s a Boom Boom sunrise coming at you

1. Lori & Izzy Bear on March 3, 2020 at 9:48 am

What a joy he is!!!!!!

2. JoCindy on March 2, 2020 at 10:46 am

Good luck to Rory!
    Boom Boom’s Sunrise Face, looks exactly like mine for an early morning.
    Love the pics.

3. Debbie and Ruby on March 2, 2020 at 8:25 am

Best of luck to Rory for a speedy recovery. Boom-Boom and that beautiful tail always brings a smile!

4. Juno's mom on March 2, 2020 at 7:56 am

I see long shadows. The herd must get up a first light like Juno. :-))

5. Jean Burkhardt on March 2, 2020 at 7:39 am

Best wishes for Rory that she may also run around her yard like Boom Boom. I do love the picture of the sunrise on him PLUS the last one of him REALLY zooming around the yard. I so wish I had that energy on a Monday morning-lol!

6. tammy j on March 2, 2020 at 5:16 am

and especially well wishes for RORY! here’s to a happy and speedy recovery!!!

7. tammy j on March 2, 2020 at 5:13 am

oh! that face! that tail in full sail! like a flag or a grand sibe peacock!
    do you know how beautiful you are Boom Boom? I’d say the answer
    is a resounding “YES!”

8. Terry+Rory on March 2, 2020 at 5:09 am

Woohoo! Happy Monday!!!
    GREAT pictures!! I LOVE the
    Sunshine fluffy tail!!! GORGEOUS 😉
    Today is a big day for us…my Rory is having knee surgery (TPLO) on her left knee :0 – Exactly 2 years after she had her right knee done.
    Please send us well wishes for a Great recovery,

• Juno's mom on March 2, 2020 at 7:51 am

Wishing Rory speedy healing and pain-free running.

• The Thundering Herd on March 2, 2020 at 8:07 am

Best wishes, Rory. We know well the fun of recovery from TPLO. We highly suggest wooing often at your humans and milk the recovery period for all it is worth. They are such softies and will totally cave to your every wish.

• Carol Donahue on March 2, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Kodi and Sitka send healing licks to Rory! We know she’ll be doing zoomies again before you know it.