Cheesy At Sunset

After a rainy start to our day, the clouds parted and we were treated to a gorgeous evening and our own Cheesy at sunset.

Nothing quite as happy as a Cheesy at sunset
Nothing quite as happy as a Cheesy at sunset

Miss Cheaoh has reached the senior status where she gets to decide whether or not to walk with everyone else. Yesterday morning, during the drizzling rain, she opted to pass, but when the clouds gave way to sun, she decided to come out into the yard and play.

A Cheesy romping through the yard
A Cheesy romping through the yard

So the brilliant red in the sky or the brilliant red in our yard, we were celebrating our evening. Nothing like a Cheesy to make you smile.

A Cheesy smile
A Cheesy smile

1. Susan on October 17, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Beautiful pictures. I’m glad she’s having a good day.

2. tammy j on October 17, 2019 at 10:24 am

ditto every comment. she is inspirational! xoxo

3. Juno's mom on October 17, 2019 at 9:49 am

The best smile I’ll see all day!

4. Lori & Izzy Belle Bear on October 17, 2019 at 9:47 am

You sure do make me smile Cheesey ????????????

5. Debbie and Ruby on October 17, 2019 at 9:19 am

Yes, you do make me smile!

6. HokiePack on October 17, 2019 at 7:13 am

Thanks for making me smile pretty lady!

7. Jean B Burkhardt on October 17, 2019 at 7:06 am

Hu-Dad-that Cheesy smile started my day off with a smile of my own!! It’s great to see her so happy and love that she decides when she wants to walk(or not)!!

Controlling Technology

August 14, 2022

Computers and the internet have wrought many changes over my life, and I’m focused on controlling technology before it controls me.

Five Deer And A Screaming Dog

December 7, 2018 |

You may be wondering about today’s story. What do five deer and a screaming dog have to do with each other? Let’s ask Boom Boom.