Summer Family Walk

July might be a little warm for fuzzy Siberian Huskies, but we are taking a long summer family walk and having fun doing it.

Summer Family Walk
Summer Family Walk

Late July might be a little warmer than we Siberian Huskies prefer, but we still like to get outside and take a long summer family walk. We had absolutely gorgeous weather this weekend, even if it was a little hot, and decided to make the Hu-Dad exercise a little. Of course, we also thought we should help with the directions.

Let's go in this direction.
Let’s go in this direction.

Hu-Dad asked “He Who Shall Not Be Brushed” if he would like to have some excess furs removed. This was the response.

Don't you dare brush me.
Don’t you dare brush me.

1. Cheryl on July 29, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Go ahead I dare ya!! Try it…ya feelin lucky?? Well are y??? ????????

2. Jean B Burkhardt on July 29, 2019 at 2:58 pm

I too have a Typhoon act a like-lol. He hates the brush and I have also had strangers offer to brush him!!! All the herd looks in fine form!

3. Juno's mom on July 29, 2019 at 12:22 pm

I’ve read about husky people who have screamers when a brush even comes into view. Juno just flees from the anticipated horror. They’re so dramatic.

4. Duane F Donovan on July 29, 2019 at 11:47 am

20 paw drive

5. tammy j on July 29, 2019 at 9:01 am

LOLOL!!!!
    glad you’re ‘all’ in fine form this morning. XOXO

6. Debbie and Ruby on July 29, 2019 at 8:23 am

My mom says it is so embarrassing to go in public with a brush phobic Husky. Even a stranger wanted to brush me once, I gave that lady the evil eye. Take care Typhoon and keep your furs intact. Love Ruby.

Attitude Is Everything

May 22, 2022

Nothing is better than a cheerful server in a restaurant, even if they make a mistake or two or three. After all, attitude is everything, right?

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.