Depleted Energy (aka, Monday)

Remember all of that wrestling over the weekend? Monday rolled around in the study and we seemed to have an extended case of depleted energy.

Roscoe crashed in the middle of the study floor.
Roscoe crashed in the middle of the study floor.

In yesterday’s story, we showed how Roscoe and Typhoon “helped” the Hu-Dad by keeping him entertained during busyness. We can only guess that the show took a lot of effort since Monday seemed to bring a depleted energy from the boys.

I'm doing my best to look cute, but I'm so tired.
I’m doing my best to look cute, but I’m so tired.

Our rainy weather continued, too, so it might be a simple case of bored with the weather. Or recharging for future misadventures. But whatever the cause, not a lot of movement was happening.

The Little Prince sprawled under Hu-Dad's desk.
The Little Prince sprawled under Hu-Dad’s desk.

Interestingly, Hu-Dad used this opportunity to exact a little revenge for their Sunday antics. He kept using the camera and keeping our boys awake. The response is fairly summed up by this look from Typhoon.

Keep interrupting my nap and you will pay, human.
Keep interrupting my nap and you will pay, human.

1. nicole tester on June 20, 2019 at 1:19 am

the little prince under the desk he looks so different. is that Typoon?

2. nicole tester on June 20, 2019 at 1:18 am

the little prince under the desk he looks so different. is that Typoon?

• The Thundering Herd on June 20, 2019 at 8:13 am

Yes, it really is Typhoon.

3. tammy j on June 12, 2019 at 9:28 am

lol.
    my money is on “recharging for future misadventures”

4. Jan on June 11, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Sleep makes time go faster. You can look it up.

5. Debbie and Ruby on June 11, 2019 at 6:38 pm

We will all sleep away our days in the never ending rain. Sunshine and playtime soon, maybe!!

6. Jean Burkhardt on June 11, 2019 at 5:58 am

Rest is good-lol WE have had LOTS of rain too and for me-I need sunshine and I’m sure Roscoe and Typhoon agree!

7. Lori & Izzy Belle Bear on June 11, 2019 at 5:29 am

Rest up for your remaining week antics, boys!!

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.