Frankie Brown Eyes Suave

We realized, quite by accident, that we have a series of posts this week featuring our eyes. If so, how can we not mention Frankie Brown Eyes Suave?

Mr. Frankie Brown Eyes Suave
Mr. Frankie Brown Eyes Suave

Our “Frankster” is Mr. Cool. His younger brothers are the hyper boys, always bouncing and acting silly, but Frank maintains his even-keeled persona through it all.

I would wear sunglasses but they would hide my brown eyes.
I would wear sunglasses but they would hide my brown eyes.

While people think of blue eyes when Siberian Huskies pop into their minds, the brown-eyed boys know they have the windows to the Siberian soul.

Too cool for blue eyes.
Too cool for blue eyes.

1. nicole tester on April 2, 2019 at 2:36 pm

Frankie is so handsome!✨

2. Juno's mom on April 2, 2019 at 10:01 am

Lovely, sweet boy!

3. Mary on April 2, 2019 at 9:22 am

Just love,love,love Frankie!❤️????❤️????❤️

4. Sharon on April 2, 2019 at 8:25 am

The last picture of Frankie would make a great painting.

5. Debbie Hallenbeck on April 2, 2019 at 6:59 am

Another beautiful picture!!

6. Jean Burkhardt on April 2, 2019 at 6:29 am

I agree with Tammy J-each post gets ever more special but this one of FRankie’s BIG brown eyes is one of THE best! BUT of course-all of the Chez Herd is VERY special!

7. tammy j on April 2, 2019 at 5:58 am

oh lordy. each post I think is my favorite. then a new one appears like this one.
    I love “Frank’s” brown eyes! well. I love Frank. each one of your pack is so beautifully
    special! XO

The Red Balloon (Except Silver)

November 28, 2021

The classic movie Le Ballon Rouge (The Red Balloon) had a bouncing toy befriend a boy. My recent experience with a silver balloon, however, makes me question the uplifting tale.

View from the Ranch

October 13, 2009 |

The view from the ranch, our neighbors, is awesome, especially as the leaves begin changes and the cold weather rolls in to our mountain.