Upside Down Backward Walking

Just when you think Typhoon has accomplished the most unusual leash walking, he throws in the upside down backward walking style.

The Little Prince trying out a new walking style - upside down backward walking
The Little Prince trying out a new walking style.

We were out on one of our regular walks when Typhoon decided he hadn’t created an unusual enough style to keep the Hu-Dad entertained. He threw himself on the ground, flipped over on his back, and wallowed along the trail. Even Roscoe was amused.

What are you looking at, Roscoe?
What are you looking at, Roscoe?

Hu-Dad suggested that our walk might take a wee bit longer if Typhoon insisted on sliding along the trail on his back, but we don’t think His Haughtiness really cared.

Everyone's a critic of Typhoon's new style.
Everyone’s a critic of Typhoon’s new style.

1. nicole tester on March 15, 2019 at 3:01 am

Typhoon. you really are a Prince.

2. Kathy Harris on March 14, 2019 at 9:41 pm

I too needed the smile this brought to my face. Typhoon, you are a nut!

3. May Miura on March 14, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Never a day goes by that sibes makes you smile from ear to ear! Good job Typhoon!

4. tammy j on March 14, 2019 at 8:58 am

LOLOL!!! yup. I needed this! starting my day in total joy! thanks Hu Dad!

5. Lori & Izzy Belle Bear on March 14, 2019 at 8:50 am

I can image that Boom Boom was not impressed? Too much dilly dally!

6. Debbie Hallenbeck on March 14, 2019 at 7:44 am

Typhoon – you sure know how to entertain!!

7. Jean Burkhardt on March 14, 2019 at 5:49 am

Typhoon Phooey-you have once again outdid yourself in ways to make me laugh!!! I would have loved to be there and to see Roscoe trying to figure out what the heck is big brother is doing!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Tilley Time – For Zim

November 6, 2011 |

Zim over at the A04 threw down the gauntlet and challenged Rusty. The Rooster shows off for Tilley Time and tosses the dare back to Zim.