Growing Bromance

The growing bromance between Typhoon and Roscoe, a most unlikely pair, continues to amuse us as they explore the boundaries of Sibe Quentin together.

What are you doing there, big bro?

What are you doing there, big bro?

We’ve long described how Landon adores his big brother Frankie and follows him about the yard. Frankie is infinitely patient and rarely reacts to anything, so it’s easy for others to get along with him (Typhoon and Roscoe included). Typhoon, however, was born a curmudgeon and tends to have little patience with others.

That's my hole i dug. Don't touch it.

That’s my hole I dug. Don’t touch it.

And, yet, Roscoe enjoys hanging around Typhoon and ignores his grumbling (while being properly respectful of the many boundaries of the Little Prince). The end result is a big brother who is still a curmudgeon, but a little bro who enjoys hanging around the grumpster.

My Big Bro!

My Big Bro!

1. BJ Mills on December 6, 2018 at 2:04 pm

I LOVE today’s pictures!! Sooo glad Roscoe is loving his new life at Sibe Quentin!! The last picture says it all..

2. KJ Pierson on December 6, 2018 at 10:47 am

Even a future king knows he has to have minions πŸ˜›

3. Juno's mom on December 6, 2018 at 10:26 am

Roscoe seems to enjoy every minute of his new life with the herd.

4. Lori & Izzy Belle Bear on December 6, 2018 at 9:12 am

Aw Roscoe sees a warm spot in the haughty one’s heart ❀️

5. Pippen on December 6, 2018 at 8:56 am

Roscoe knows that even the grumpiest grumps need a best friend too!

6. Debbie on December 6, 2018 at 8:23 am

Maybe Roscoe found the “soft spot” in the heart of the Little Prince.

7. Jean Burkhardt on December 6, 2018 at 5:51 am

It warms my heart that Roscoe SO loves his big bro Typhoon and follows him around Sibe Quentin BUT respects the “sometimes grouchy” boundaries that the Little Prince has set! Roscoe has found himself a VERY special place to call home!!

← Back One Story β—Š OR β—Š Forward One Story β†’

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?