My Three Sons – Not An Old TV Show

We know our Hu-Dad is old, so some of you may have to look up this ancient TV reference, but Hu-Dad couldn’t help but think of My Three Sons.

My Three Sons

My Three Sons

Hu-Dad left the study to close windows around the house in advance of a thunderstorm. Upon his return, the boys were all eagerly awaiting. The portrait above sums that up.

Typhoon distracted by a rabbit going by the study window.

Typhoon distracted by a rabbit going by the study window.

And we do apologize for the obscure TV reference, though we fully expect most of you are Googling to figure out what in the world he is talking about.

Can we go now?

Can we go now?

1. Jean B Burkhardt on September 1, 2018 at 5:57 am

I am of the senior group and LOVED that show! Guess that shows my age and NOT talking reruns either. Hu-Dad-LOVE YOUR three sons!

2. The Ao4 on August 31, 2018 at 12:25 pm

Our mom has that theme song stuck in her head now.
    Cammie!

3. Juno's mom on August 31, 2018 at 10:40 am

Cute! Looks like a they’re waiting for dinner to be served. Where was Q?

• The Thundering Herd on August 31, 2018 at 10:59 am

Q stays out on the senior deck. He never cares much for being inside.

4. Amarok & Co on August 31, 2018 at 10:07 am

What a great way to start a Friday! Three handsome boys and now the theme song is playing in my head.
    Thanks!

5. Hokiepack on August 31, 2018 at 8:39 am

The theme song is playing in my head!! Loved that show and love your 3 sons as well.

6. Dave Lukosik on August 31, 2018 at 8:19 am

What about Moe, Larry, and Curly? That was fun to watch along with Stan and Laurel! And best of all Sgt Preston and Yukon King!

7. Terry (+Rory) on August 31, 2018 at 7:38 am

HaHaHa….Rob,Chip+Ernie!!
    Cute reference ⭐⭐⭐

8. Lori on August 31, 2018 at 6:53 am

Loved that tv show!!! These 3 sons are a whole lot cuter though ????

9. tammy j on August 31, 2018 at 5:50 am

I used to love that show! Fred at his best. and of course they had a DOG!
    that cinched it for me.
    love your blog. xo

Choosing Snowstorms Over Hurricanes

January 16, 2022

After our two-year experiment of living on the coast, we are back in our beloved mountains choosing snowstorms over hurricanes.

A Criminal Mystery

February 25, 2013 |

Some dogs seem to have the unfortunate luck to always be in the same place as a mess. It’s a criminal mystery how that happens.