Surveillance Busted – Who’s Watching Me?

Boom Boom was watching in rain when he heard the clicking and whirring of a camera – yep, Hu-Dad had his surveillance busted.

I can't believe it is raining again.

I can’t believe it is raining again.

We had one whole day without rain and Hu-Dad interrupted that by mowing. Don’t get us wrong, we are quite happy to be at the top of the mountain and not having to deal with flooding and mudslides like so many people in our area. But we also are tired of the rain.

So the Hu-Dad is using this distracted moment to take a few photographs for today’s blog. He likes candid pictures where no one knows the camera is out. In this case, however, he was caught.

Do I hear the camera?

Do I hear the camera?

When we pose for photos, Hu-Dad bribes rewards us with treats. Boom Boom thinks the payment should occur for any photograph, so he is going to demand his union wages. We are a working breed, after all!

Surveillance busted - Pay up, Hu-Dad.

Surveillance busted – Pay up, Hu-Dad.

1. Karen on May 23, 2018 at 4:27 pm

I have to show my hands like a poker dealer anytime my girls think they deserve a reward.

• The Thundering Herd on May 23, 2018 at 6:50 pm

We convinced Hu-Dad always has a treat up the sleeve.

• KJ Pierson on May 23, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Leena says that’s because human’s always have treats somewhere. Else they’d just be another useless mammal in the world.

2. Sharon Sammons on May 23, 2018 at 7:39 am

Don’t try to lower their pay either!

3. Jean B Burkhardt on May 23, 2018 at 6:52 am

TOO funny! Be careful they don’t PICKET if their demands aren’t met-lol!!!! Union reps and all that!!

4. Carol on May 23, 2018 at 5:01 am

Siberians don’t work cheaply!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.