Surprise Attention From A Kiska Kougar

Typhoon claims he didn’t do anything to cause any of this unwarranted attention, but a Kiska Kougar has been stalking him all week.

There I was face to face with a Kiska Kougar

There I was face to face with a Kiska Kougar

At home, Kiska’s interactions with Typhoon usually involve her yelling at him to SLOW DOWN! Because of their age difference, they don’t hang out a lot together, but that has changed this week during our S-RV vacation. Young Mr. Typhoon has found himself at the center of her attention. She play bows to him, tries to get him to wrestle, and generally has been quite sweet on him all week. Typhoon is somewhat perplexed by her attention.

I've still got it!

I’ve still got it!

1. Laura Yager on November 5, 2017 at 10:46 pm

So glad Kiska is better! Typhoon your playfulness is coming back to “bite” you. And all this time you thought Chief of Security wasn’t paying attention to you…she was watching and waiting, waiting and watching…….

2. KJ Pierson on November 4, 2017 at 12:35 pm

WANT PLAY NAO

3. Juno's mom on November 4, 2017 at 12:24 pm

He looks perplexed. Maybe he’s wondering what she’s up to. πŸ˜‰

4. Lori on November 4, 2017 at 11:28 am

Atta girl Kiska! Show that youngun how it’s done!

5. Zoe on November 4, 2017 at 9:59 am

Oh that’s awesome … wanting to play w younger members of the herd is an excellent sign she’s back to herself… or maybe even better ( on the drugs,)

6. Jane on November 4, 2017 at 9:55 am

Every lady needs a little romance in her life lol. He’s probably dumb founded about it all. You go get it girl. Have yourself some fun. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

7. Edie Chase on November 4, 2017 at 9:21 am

Keep ’em guessing, Kiska. Haha.

← Back One Story β—Š OR β—Š Forward One Story β†’

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.