A Speedy Q-Tip Is A Happy Q-Tip

We like to kid Qannik about his lack of quickness, but that changes when he can grab some private Hu-Dad time – a speedy Q-Tip is a Happy Q-Tip.

Hu-Dad's on the porch!

Hu-Dad’s on the porch!

Since we strung together two whole days without rain, Hu-Dad spent Monday afternoon mowing the lower field. Poor Qannik had to watch the Hu-Dad pass back and forth on the tractor and he really wanted his Hu-Dad cuddly time. When the tractor shut down and Hu-Dad stepped out on the porch for some canine loving, Qannik responded to the call.

I am ready for my belly rub.

I am ready for my belly rub.

For those who haven’t had the pleasure, yes Q is as soft and cuddly as he looks. He wants the world to know that he is just a big ol’ lovable lug, so go ahead and give him all the attention you want. In return, you get this . . .

One big happy smile.

One big happy smile.

1. Juno's mom on July 11, 2017 at 12:53 pm

I just love the big goofy grin with ears back and eyes wide open. Typical happy husky.

2. Pat and Rebel on July 11, 2017 at 9:12 am

Always love seeing a beautiful, happy smiling dog. Makes me feel great.

3. Jane on July 11, 2017 at 8:25 am

There is nothing better than seeing that look on your dog’s face. Such love and adoration in face.

4. Shari on July 11, 2017 at 7:35 am

Sweet Qannik, you make me smile too!

5. Lori on July 11, 2017 at 7:01 am

Aw Qannik I’d give you lovies and cuddles all day long!!!!

6. Hokie Pack and Deidre on July 11, 2017 at 6:15 am

What a cutie and that smile!!!

Diners and Greasy Spoons

February 5, 2023

A memory of a cross-country trek through small towns and eating at the diners and greasy spoons that served the best food and hospitality.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.