Capturing A Cheesewhiz Yawn

During the days (and evenings) of life around Chez Herd, Cheoah’s favorite spot is the den couch where you can witness a Cheesewhiz Yawn.

Cheesewhiz Yawn.

Cheesewhiz Yawn.

Hu-Dad claims that capturing a photograph of her yawning is quite easy, but Cheoah claims they are quite rare. She claimed that the entire day could go by without a single photographed yawn.

And another.

And another.

As it turned out, Hu-Dad took many yawning pictures and threatened to post them all today. Cheoah’s response was succinct.

Pbbbbbbbt.

Pbbbbbbbt.

P.S. – Cheoah also claims that yawns are quite contagious. She asks for your help today and let us know if you yawned looking at these pictures.

1. Mom 'n Ebby on February 28, 2017 at 2:54 am

Mom sez: Me’n Ebby also liked the last picture of Cheoah. The “Pbbbbbbbt” says it all!

2. Billie Rhodes on February 26, 2017 at 8:18 am

Thank you for the yawns Cheeswhiz! Yes, multiple yawns! Those things are so contagious!

3. Pat and Rebel on February 25, 2017 at 11:11 am

Yes, I yawned after seeing the first photo and laughed when I saw the last one.

4. Zoe on February 25, 2017 at 10:41 am

She is right how could you argue with her. A yawn for Cheesewiz!!!

5. Sea Wolf on February 25, 2017 at 10:25 am

Yawn? No … to busy laughing. Great last frame.

6. KJ Pierson on February 25, 2017 at 9:21 am

Love the giant tongue yawn. Makes me giggle!

7. Margs on February 25, 2017 at 8:13 am

Yes big yawn definitely contagious

8. Lori on February 25, 2017 at 7:34 am

All this yawning talk… yes!!!! It’s contagious ????????

9. Hokie Pack on February 25, 2017 at 6:19 am

lol I yawned!! Precious baby!

10. Mary Ann Molenda on February 25, 2017 at 3:42 am

I did yawnLOL. But It’s also 340am… I still think it’s cuz of cheese whiz’s infectious yawning!

11. mizuno24 on February 25, 2017 at 3:26 am

After looking at the pictures, I do a fake yawn and for some reason… I literally yawned. Yawn are so contagious XD

Exploding Oatmeal And Broken Water Lines

June 26, 2022

The dog didn’t eat my homework, but exploding oatmeal and broken water lines sure interfered with my novel writing this week.

Is It Dinner Time Yet?

July 16, 2013 |

Natasha, Kiska and Qannik ask the most important question asked every day here at Chez Herd – Is it dinner time yet?