What Do I Do Now

We have all been there. You jumped into a situation without thinking it all the way through and find yourself asking, “What Do I Do Now?”

Ah-ha! Caught my sister!

Ah-ha! Caught my sister!

No reader will be shocked to discover that Typhoon lives life with the “Pounce First” philosophy while rarely thinking of the consequences of his actions. Typhoon prefers to live life at full speed and setbacks dealt with only once they have arisen.

Now what happens if I let go? What do I do now?

Now what happens if I let go?

When Typhoon spotted Cheoah sleeping peacefully on the deck, he really had no choice but to jump and grab her. But, he expected her to jump up and wrestle, giving him the advantage of momentum. Instead, she just eyed him carefully and bided her time. Hence, our little furry friend was left with a problem. If he releases her, she pounces without any hesitation. If he holds her, he tires and she conserves her strength. Release and defend. Or hold and tire. Thus, the choice looms.

What do I do now?

What do I do now?

1. May Miura on June 17, 2016 at 2:58 am

Love how you captured the expressive eyes! No captions needed!

2. Mom, Ice'n Ebby on June 16, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Mom, Ice’n Ebby ALL say: Some day, that Typhoon is going to REALLY bite off more than he can chew! Then listen to the “ki-yiiing”!

3. Juno's mom on June 16, 2016 at 10:12 am

Such an intensely predacious little man. 😉

4. Lori on June 16, 2016 at 7:47 am

Would have been a good video for Friday!!! ????

5. Susan McManus on June 16, 2016 at 5:50 am

What did the Little Prince decide?

• The Thundering Herd on June 16, 2016 at 6:43 am

Release and run like crazy.

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.