Unnecessary Roughness

Hu-Dad tried to throw a flag on this play and claim unnecessary roughness. Let’s watch the instant replay so our readers can decide.

Look at Hu-Dad, all peaceful in the chaise lounge.

Look at Hu-Dad, all peaceful in the chaise lounge.

We had a pleasant, sunny day yesterday, so Hu-Dad sat outside for a while in a chaise lounge. He was quite comfortable and Qannik thought he would like a little company.

Mind if I get up here?

Mind if I get up here?

Of course, Q-Tip might have forgotten to announce his intentions in advance. And he might have leapt through the air. And he might have landed on top of the Hu-Dad.

Why are you making all of those funny noises, Hu-Dad?

Why are you making all of those funny noises, Hu-Dad?

For some odd reason, Hu-Dad had a hard time expressing himself. Something about a lack of air in his lungs because 55 pounds of cotton ball had just landed on his chest.

You mean I am not soft and cuddly when I am coming in feet first?

You mean I am not soft and cuddly when I am coming in feet first?

1. Melon on January 19, 2016 at 4:08 am

Aww. I bet Qannik is cuddly all the time – but then, I’ve only lived with small dogs so far!

2. Dennis the Vizsla on January 17, 2016 at 8:03 pm

hello thundering herd its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am shoor that qannik was just trying to praktiss medikal chest kompreshuns or sumthing!!! that nolledj cud sayv a life sumday!!! ok bye

3. Lori on January 16, 2016 at 8:08 am

What an adorable (and innocent) face?

4. Ann Plooster on January 15, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Qannik ( oh what a name) looks so innocent. I can see the story unfolding. Qannik was just looking for some fun.

5. Edna on January 15, 2016 at 9:08 am

????
    Our Juneau just did that to my husband

6. All Things Collie on January 15, 2016 at 8:46 am

Hehe, what a face! Don’t feel bad, the collies step on me all the time!

7. Jenny Gaffney on January 15, 2016 at 7:28 am

that face ? ?

8. Mom, Ice 'n Ebby on January 15, 2016 at 3:32 am

Mom sez: We know what that feels like. Roy doesn’t call Ebby “his little Fur Bomb” for nothing. And she’s lighter than Qannik.

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.