Bedtime Stories

Every member of The Herd has a special routine with the Hu-Dad. Qannik’s is sharing bedtime stories before lights out.

Pillows are fluffed.

Pillows are fluffed.

We have the special “reading” couch in the bedroom. Hu-Dad likes to curl up on that couch to read a few chapters before heading to bed. Around Chez Herd, no activity occurs without a canine partner.

Ok, Hu-Dad, I am ready.

Ok, Hu-Dad, I am ready.

Every night, Qannik races into the bedroom, fluffs the pillows on the couch, and then waits for Hu-Dad to join him for bedtime stories. And, yes, Q is exactly as cuddly and soft as he looks.

Read me a story.

Read me a story.

1. Melon on January 10, 2016 at 8:37 am

Aww. I am constantly impressed at the time and devotion you have for your dogs!

2. Mom, Ice 'n Ebby on January 8, 2016 at 6:49 pm

Qannik is as bad as my Ebby for wanting bed time cuddles! Every evening, Roy and I sit in the livingroom to watch the late news, and Ebby has claimed her rights by “guilting” me into sitting back in my recliner, with the foot rest up, and she HAS to get up there for her “Me’n Mom” time on my lap, to watch the news. Ebby is a VERY cuddly Siberian Husky!

3. Denise Schoen on January 8, 2016 at 5:44 pm

What a great reading buddy! Cute & cuddly. Nice way to end the day.

4. Susan McManus on January 8, 2016 at 9:18 am

I would gladly snuggle with Q and read. He looks cuddly. I

5. Lori on January 8, 2016 at 8:40 am

Oh goodness Q tip I would snuggle and cuddle and kiss your face any day❤️

6. All Things Collie on January 8, 2016 at 8:02 am

What a sweetheart! Love
    Him!

7. Jane on January 8, 2016 at 7:37 am

Oh my gosh. How on earth can Q tip get any more adorable? I would so snuggle and scratch and belly rub Q tip every night before bed. I do that with Bruce now lol. I will have to admit though, Bruce doesn’t like to snuggle much. I truly miss my Aries for that. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

Wobbly Weather Wardrobe

October 2, 2022

With the ever-changing temperatures during the autumn months, I need varied clothing to complete my wobbly weather wardrobe.

Finding Shade

April 24, 2010 |

Kiska says that on hot, sunny, spring days, you have to find shade wherever you can. Thanks Big Brother Kodiak.