Baby Wolf

When we are out for a family walk, we get many comments. The most common, by far, is being asked, “Where is the sled?” Trust us, if we are around people, we hear that a dozen or more times a day. We smile and answer the question.

But the other one we get all of the times is, “Look at the wolves!”

Sigh.

When Hu-Dad has the time and energy, he likes to stop and explain all of the differences between us and wolves. But sometimes, like today, he just decided to keep walking. That was working well until . . .

I can't believe they said it.

I can’t believe they said it.

Yes, one little girl exclaimed, “Oh, look at the baby wolf!”

Now Typhoon is quite used to being called Munchkin and Little Man by the Hu-Dad because of his small 42 lb frame, but baby wolf? Of course, it wouldn’t have been so bad if every other member of The Herd – including Hu-Dad – hadn’t busted out laughing at that exact moment.

Stop laughing right now - baby wolf

Hey! You! Reading this post! Stop laughing right now.

1. Piappies World on September 20, 2015 at 11:21 pm

Tried not to laugh but just had to after seeing your last photo, Typhoon! You are still handsome, little wolf!

Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

2. Sue and Koda on September 20, 2015 at 10:43 pm

Awwww baby Tyty. But even you have to admit IF you were a wolf you’d be the cutest baby wolf.

3. Edie Chase on September 20, 2015 at 10:19 pm

You need to bulk up Typhoon, then people will call you the big, bad wolf 😉

4. jan on September 20, 2015 at 10:42 am

We’ve heard that the tough little Huskies make the best sled dogs for competitive racing.

5. The Ao4 on September 20, 2015 at 9:01 am

Well… you’re bigger than I am! I’m a 37-pounder.
    When our parents lived in Belgium, when they’d walk our great-sisters Jesse and Lucky down the streets of their town, people would gasp and cry out, “Des loups! Des loups!!!” (Wolves, wolves!) Not necessarily baby ones, but still wolves. Zimmie used to be confused with coyotes. Sigh.
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

6. Melon on September 20, 2015 at 8:27 am

Hey Typhoon, maybe try take it as a compliment? I mean calling you a baby, I see your point, but wolves are stunning and often seen as fierce, right? Maybe not as lovable as a Sibe though, I know, I know!!

7. Lori on September 20, 2015 at 7:24 am

I’m sorry Typhoon sweetie but I confess…. I had to laugh? But don’t you worry! You are totally gorgeous????