The Power of Youth

As we mentioned yesterday, everyone is acting like this is the first snowfall of the season. Oh, sure, we had snow back in November, but to us, it feels like we have been ages since the last snow. All of us have been out and enjoying it, but there is something about the power of youth . . . Typhoon and snow. May you get half the pleasure out of the pictures that Typhoon has had out of the snow.

zoomie

Hey, it is my eleventy-seven bazillionth zoomie around the yard.

need for speed

I feel the need for speed.

Change of direction

Change of direction.

other dierction

And zooming in the other direction.

can't catch me 1

Can’t catch me this way, Hu-dad.

can't catch me 2

And can’t catch me that way either.

focus

You can’t even focus fast enough, Hu-dad.

Ah, the power of youth. And sheer exuberance. May you have half as much fun today as Typhoon has!

1. Zoe and Marilyn on January 28, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Ah, the zoomieness of youth!

2. Kenneth Pierson on January 28, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Such a look of happiness and joy 🙂

3. holly on January 28, 2015 at 4:40 pm

So true the power of youth. I see that with our Chip in the snow. Now if Chip can be as wise as his oldest sister(14) Nala,it would great. But they sure bring us a smile. Gotta love a husky!

4. Anna the GSD on January 28, 2015 at 3:26 pm

You are the snow NINJA!!

5. Sam on January 28, 2015 at 10:19 am

He’s a wild man!

Monty and Harlow

6. jane on January 28, 2015 at 7:05 am

I remember when my Aries would have an amazing time in the snow. The first time we got 18 with him he was just in heaven. The snow was too high for him in spots due to drifts and he just hopped right through it. I know I have pictures of it, but not sure if I recorded it. Bruce loves snow, but not like Aries. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

7. Mom 'n Ice on January 28, 2015 at 4:27 am

Ice sez: Does that boy EVER run down? My hu-Mom says he makes her tired, just looking at the pictures of him running.

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

Serious Snow Faces Of The Thundering Herd

January 31, 2017 |

For Siberian Huskies, snow is a very serious business (and our reactions to the lack of snow is proof). Thus, we need to share our serious snow faces.