Labor Day 2014

Today is Labor Day.  We celebrate by doing as little labor as possible.  How are we doing?

napping spots

Typhoon, Frankie and Cheoah have all found appropriate napping spots.

monitoring

Natasha and Kiska are monitoring the inside of the house while enjoying shade.

avoid labor

But we believe Qannik wins the grand prize in avoiding labor.

1. Cheryl on September 2, 2014 at 9:41 pm

The Herd has it made! What a fun household…could have used help with the wood but they were otherwise occupied!

2. Reufus Wright on September 1, 2014 at 8:31 pm

I believe you all have quite appropriately captured the spirit of Labor Day!!!

with love from Little Reufus

3. Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady on September 1, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Happy Labor Day!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

4. Sam on September 1, 2014 at 7:35 am

Yup, Qannik wins this round.

Have a happy Labor Day!

Monty and Harlow

5. Mom 'n Ice on September 1, 2014 at 6:41 am

Mom sez: Looks to me like everybody is doing what they’re supposed to be doing this Labour Day Weekend. Great job, Herd!

6. Dina Mom on September 1, 2014 at 6:18 am

I believe ‘labour-evader’ should be an official work title! 🙂

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.