The Faces of Qannik

Qannik (aka, Q-Tip) is our happy-go-lucky dog, always smiling and having fun. What better way to demonstrate that than pictures of the faces of Qannik?

Wanna play

Wanna play? Huh? Huh? Huh?

handsome dog

Hu-dad makes me blush telling me what a handsome dog I am.

Natasha picks on him

Oh, sure, my big Sister Natasha might pick on me a lot.

love singing

But she does because I am always trash talking.

ready for the next game

Besides, I always come running for the next game!

1. Danielle on July 11, 2014 at 11:58 am

He is such a pretty boy!

2. houndstooth on July 10, 2014 at 10:23 pm

Oh my gosh! If that smiling blush face from the second picture were selling anything, I would buy it in a heartbeat! Q, I have always thought you were the most handsome member of The Herd.

3. achieve1dream on July 10, 2014 at 3:13 pm

I love Qannik! He’s so beautiful!

4. Sam on July 10, 2014 at 12:34 pm

I love his smiling picture!

Monty and Harlow

5. Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady on July 10, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Great photos!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

6. Anna the GSD on July 10, 2014 at 10:57 am

I like you’re blushy face! Very cute!!! 🙂

7. jane on July 10, 2014 at 9:02 am

What wonderful pictures to see first thing in the morning. I just love all the pictures. Hugs and kisses to the herd and a great big hug and kiss to Q-tip have a great day.

8. Mom 'n Ice on July 10, 2014 at 5:25 am

Mom sez: What a wonderful collage these photos of Qannik would make. He has the most expressive face. I love them all, but my favorite is the “sappy” look on his face in the second picture.

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?