How Strong Are You?

Today, we have a test for you. It is really simple. How strong are you? Ready . . .

Could you resist?

Could you resist this face in your lap?

Oh, sure, you thought that was the test. We will admit that Frankie can do the doe eyes better than just about anyone, but that is not the test. That is merely the warm-up. Ready for the real test?

Resist

Go ahead. Resist now.

1. Jo Ann on July 8, 2014 at 8:38 pm

Their wish is granted! I have 2 Siberians all they have to do is look at me & give me that husky smile.

2. ;Mom 'n Ice on July 8, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Mom sez: Awww, actually, you had me at “Frankie”, being as he’s my “favoritist” since Rusty! One look from those beautiful brown eyes of Frankie’s, and I’m lost!

3. Donna Wolfe on July 8, 2014 at 3:11 pm

AAAWWWWWWW, and you buckled under at two……. get all six in your lap with doe eyes……

• Michael I on July 8, 2014 at 5:13 pm

I have some trouble visualizing the Queen making doe eyes, not to mention lolling happily on a lap. 🙂

4. Anna the GSD on July 8, 2014 at 1:23 pm

I is putty in your paws.

5. Judy on July 8, 2014 at 10:47 am

I surrender!!! <3

6. Dr. Liz on July 8, 2014 at 10:34 am

Resistance is futile. 🙂

7. Billie Rhodes on July 8, 2014 at 9:09 am

Okay I surrender! Lol.

8. karen hernandez on July 8, 2014 at 8:52 am

I surrender!!!! They are gorgeous, feel free to spoil to hearts content!! lol I know I will be doing the same with mine. I always get those looks.

9. marleen on July 8, 2014 at 7:57 am

No. I’m not strong. Very weak, yes. That’s why we have our pack. Started with one, then two, another and another, four from a divorce and so on….

10. jane on July 8, 2014 at 7:56 am

When it comes to animals, I admit proudly that I can not resist. If I could I would have an animal plantation. Big hugs and kisses to the herd.

11. Jenny on July 8, 2014 at 7:46 am

I surrender!! give them whatever they want 😀

Jenny

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?