Nonstop Excitement

Many of our readers ask why we don’t do more posts on our senior dogs. Well, let’s check in on their nonstop excitement.

exciting things

Let’s show you all of the exciting things we do.

scanning perimeter

Natasha is scanning the perimeter for security issues.

thinking

Kiska is hard at work, uh, thinking. Yeah, thinking.

everything

I guess that is about everything.

couch

We don’t exactly climb all over the couch and cause problems.

moved

Hey, at least I moved to a different place on the porch.

1. Little Reufus on July 5, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Ummm… I’m starting to realize I need some senior siblings to dilute the scrutiny!

Great to see QNTE and Miss Kiska. We love them both so much!

Little Reufus and the Mom

2. houndstooth on July 2, 2014 at 8:45 pm

Ha! I see you have a lot of senior problems there!

3. Mom 'n Ice on July 2, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Ice sez: Yep, that’s about all the excitement we Seniours can stand in this kind of weather!

4. achieve1dream on July 2, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Too cute!!!!

5. Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady on July 2, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Wow! I was on the edge of seat with anticipation when you moved your spot on the deck! hahahahahahahaa!!!!! I don’t care what you post about, I just love seeing your gorgeous pups!
    Have a GREAT day!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

6. Sam on July 2, 2014 at 11:34 am

BOL – those are like the summer posts here! It is too hot to move much.

Monty and Harlow

7. Anna the GSD on July 2, 2014 at 10:08 am

BOL! Yes, them seniors sure do snooze a lot! One time, Granny asked Dad “is it normal for Duncan to sleep so much??” BOL! Even the kitties are impressed. 🙂

Good People and Pies

November 27, 2022

A chance encounter involving a crowded restaurant, good people, and pies highlighted some of the positive things in this life.

Hazards of Working in the Den

July 30, 2010 |

When the Hu-Dad settles on the couch with his laptop, it’s time for us to remind him of the hazards of working in the den.