Cause And Effect

The weather yesterday was absolutely perfect.  Clear, blue, sunny skies.  Not too hot or cool.  Low humidity.  With such a great morning, we were wrestling, running, playing and generally having lots of fun.  Hu-dad said it was time for some cause and effect.  We are not sure exactly what he meant, but it started off with lots of hiking.

did a lot of this

We did a lot of hiking.

mean a lot.

And we do mean a lot.

result

For some odd reason, hu-dad was smiling when he saw a whole lot of this after we got home.

1. Little Reufus on May 26, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Love those hiking photos! The only thing missing is a Golden right there in the middle! ;o)

The Mom agrees with the “tired” concept, and I’m not sure what she means by this but… she says next to exercise, giving me tasks where I have to “think” is the best way to tire me out! Maybe that’s why I sleep like a baby after my obedience class!

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

2. The OP Pack on May 25, 2014 at 6:14 pm

We hear the same story here. Sometimes it takes more than one walk to get the desired result here:)

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

3. rottrover on May 25, 2014 at 2:58 pm

A tired rottweiler is a good rottweiler, too!! I thought of you all the other day. It was really hot here, and I took Otto to my friend’s pool. Well he took to it right away and had a lot of fun. Then he got out and curled up in the shade. Ahhhhhh. But I thought of you Sibes as I was grinning at him 🙂

4. jan on May 25, 2014 at 10:43 am

A happy Poodle is a tired Poodle too.

5. mary allen on May 25, 2014 at 9:19 am

A happy hush is attired husky:).

• mary allen on May 25, 2014 at 9:20 am

That is A happy husky is a tired husky

An Awful Offal Story

August 7, 2022

What could go wrong with a bag full of bags of canine output and one excited hound? Find out in today’s awful offal tale of woe.

Siberian Utility Vehicle

June 21, 2007 |

We have special requirements for our limousine – a Siberian Utility Vehicle (SUV) that provides us the proper comfort on road trips.