The Look of Mischievousness

Typhoon has this real challenge – the look of mischievousness. You see, no matter how innocent he is being at any given moment, you can always tell the little wheels of mischief are spinning in his head. Don’t believe us? Check out this picture from last night.

Who?  Me?

Who? Me?

1. siku marie on December 11, 2013 at 12:41 am

I think it is his sultry, “I’m too sexy for my furs” look! Irresistible!

2. Taffy on December 10, 2013 at 9:59 pm

That is the BEST look!

3. Mom 'n Ice on December 10, 2013 at 5:23 pm

“Now what makes you I would EVER do something like that?”

4. All Things Collie on December 10, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Looks like the “picture of innocence” to us! BOL

5. Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady on December 10, 2013 at 10:19 am

wow that is a very mischievous look he has on his face!
    Very Husky like! lol

6. Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady on December 10, 2013 at 10:18 am

wow that is a most mischievous expression he has on his face~!!!
    Very Husky like lol

7. Dr. Liz on December 10, 2013 at 10:17 am

Oy. Abby has that same problem – you can see she’s plotting, even when she’s faking innocence. Shifty-eyed dogs! 😉

8. Jo on December 10, 2013 at 10:11 am

He looks relaxed and sleepy to me!

9. Juno's mom on December 10, 2013 at 9:13 am

Love that face!

My Ugly Journals

December 4, 2022

As a passionate, long-term fan of paper over computers, I encourage your freedom to embrace ugly journals if that works for you.

Games with Frankie

January 29, 2013 |

Cheoah and Frankie play one of their games on the humans reading the blog. How many of you are now trying to play the game right now?