Distractions Interfere with Relaxing

Labor Day Weekend at Chez Herd and all of us are just relaxing on the porch. Well, until distractions interfere with our Holiday.

Perfect for relaxing.

Frankie says a holiday weekend is perfect for relaxing.

drive-by

Well, it would be relaxing except for those drive-by muggings.

tickles.

That tickles. Stop it.

hard to relax

See how hard it is to just relax?

1. Little Reufus on September 7, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Are… Yeu… Ready… teu… TUMBLE??? Yeu know what yeu are missing there… a golden retriever!!!

wif lubbs from yeur missing brother, Little Reufus

2. Marilyn and Zoe on September 3, 2013 at 4:13 pm

We guess it’s time to change Typhoon’s name to Limpet.

3. jan on September 3, 2013 at 11:25 am

There will always be those who want to relax and those who insist on agitating.

4. KJ on September 3, 2013 at 11:07 am

Typhoon has a mouthful there trying to get her off Frankie lol

5. houndstooth on September 3, 2013 at 8:32 am

I guess even a pup just can’t catch a break sometimes! lol

6. Donna Wolfe on September 3, 2013 at 5:06 am

That little face in the upper left hand corner going “oh shit oh shit don’t let go oh shit I am in deep oh shit don’t let go……”

7. Kimberly Parker on September 3, 2013 at 1:19 am

Typhoon really has ahold of Cheoah! His expression in the last photo just cracks me up. He better be careful–sisters can dole out the worst revenge! And poor Frankie–just the innocent!

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Tilley Time – For Zim

November 6, 2011 |

Zim over at the A04 threw down the gauntlet and challenged Rusty. The Rooster shows off for Tilley Time and tosses the dare back to Zim.