Vet and Peanut Butter

regular vet visits

Monday, we had regular vet visits for a number of us.

Special item

Cheoah and Qannik both know what special item is always present at the vet.

peanut butter

I see the peanut butter, but can not quite reach it.

still cant reach

Can’t reach it from this angle either.

equipment

Guess I have to wait until they start using the stuff like this before I get peanut butter.

wait

Silly kids. If we just wait, we will get peanut butter.

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. Miley on June 2, 2013 at 8:16 am

Ummmm, my vet visit NEVER comes with p’butter?!?!?!

2. Jesse&Tikaani on June 2, 2013 at 1:48 am

Our old vets used to give us tinned fish (cat food) and it made going to the vet really really easy! I used to try to visit the vet each time we walked past! Now the stinky new vets just give us dried kibble 🙁 AND they take our temperature regularly *shudders* – only had that once in 6 years at the old place!!!!

3. RumpyDog! on June 1, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Did somebody say peanut butter???? I am SO there!

4. Ice 'n Ayla on June 1, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Ayla sez: Dr. Trevor doesn’t have peanut butter. He just has some crunchy liver treats. Me ‘n Ice would rather have peanut butter. Going to ask the hu-Mom to tell him we’d rather have peanut butter, too!

5. Max's Ma on June 1, 2013 at 9:29 am

Hey Ma, WTD?!? How come my vet doesn’t offer peanut butter?!? You need to fix that problem Ma! Tell the the Herd’s get it!! Ma?!? Ma..you hear me?!? Come on…call them!!!!
    Max

6. Sam on June 1, 2013 at 8:55 am

Hey! We never get peanut butter at the vet!

Sam

7. jane niederstadt on June 1, 2013 at 6:45 am

We all know young ones don’t have patience lol some older ones don’t either, but that’s another story. I hope all was well at the vet’s. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

The Red Balloon (Except Silver)

November 28, 2021

The classic movie Le Ballon Rouge (The Red Balloon) had a bouncing toy befriend a boy. My recent experience with a silver balloon, however, makes me question the uplifting tale.

View from the Ranch

October 13, 2009 |

The view from the ranch, our neighbors, is awesome, especially as the leaves begin changes and the cold weather rolls in to our mountain.