The Comforts of Typhoon

Typhoon comforts

Typhoon – I am a rough, tough sled dog and can sleep without the comforts of a mattress, human.

Frankie

Frankie – Then what was that temper-tantrum all about in your crate when your bed was removed?

ruining

Typhoon – You are ruining my image, big bro.

1. houndstooth on April 19, 2013 at 8:24 am

A tantrum, you say? Gee, we’ve never known puppies to throw those! *insert tongue in cheek*

2. Ice 'n Ayla on April 19, 2013 at 1:09 am

Ayla sez: Typhoon, you are SO BUSTED!

3. siku marie on April 18, 2013 at 11:58 pm

Frankie, surely you understand…there is roughing it…and then there is ROUGHING it. One is manly; the other insane deprivation!

4. Summi's Mummi on April 18, 2013 at 9:00 pm

Hmmm…that lounge looks much different WITHOUT the cushion. Cushion in the crate but not on the lounge? Typhoon…you are confusing the Momma.

5. Sam & MargeDog on April 18, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Typhoon, rough and tough? Well, you may not have a mattress, but you are still sitting on a pretty fine looking piece of furniture!

6. Lucy on April 18, 2013 at 11:36 am

I remember how much Frankie looked like a pup when he first arrived. Now, he is turning into such a handsome older brother.

Then Typhoon joined. How much weigh has he gained since his arrival? He looks like he’s grown a lot and longer.

7. Max's Ma on April 18, 2013 at 9:05 am

Frankie just threw you under the bus big time Typhoon! It’s ok, we know how tuff you are 😉

8. Khady Lynn on April 18, 2013 at 2:11 am

As Sibes, we reserve the right to change our minds as often as we like!

Khady Lynn

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.