The Evidence is Clear – Or Not

Typhoon checking evidence

Woooo! Someone is in trouble, and Typhoon seems to be thrilled its not him.

Cheesewhiz

The evidence seems to point to a certain red head went fur-wheeling in the mud.

Front paws

Front paws – check

Back paws

Back paws – check

Hero

My big sister is my hero!

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

And a very happy, happy birthday to a hu-grandmom! Hopefully Tartok and Ruby brought you presents!

1. Little Reufus on April 6, 2013 at 12:06 am

Ummm… that ebidence abbears teu be sir-come-stand-shull.

Just saying.

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

2. houndstooth on April 4, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Happy Birthday to the Hu-Grandma!

I don’t see anything wrong with a little mud. It’s good for the complexion, I hear!

3. Ice 'n Ayla on April 4, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Ayla sez: A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the hu-Grandma from me’n Ice.

I bet Ty is just “wooo-ing” inside that for once, it isn’t him in trouble. Still suspect he may have had a part in it, though.

4. Charlotte Anderson on April 4, 2013 at 11:45 am

That Certain Redhead doesn’t look at all repentant!

5. Sam on April 4, 2013 at 10:04 am

Happy Birthday, Hu-Grandma!

Did Typhoon lure her into the mud by any chance?

Sam

6. jane niederstadt on April 4, 2013 at 7:52 am

Happy Birthday Hu-Grandma. I hope you have a wonderful day. Glad to see Typhoon is not the only one to get into trouble. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

Wobbly Weather Wardrobe

October 2, 2022

With the ever-changing temperatures during the autumn months, I need varied clothing to complete my wobbly weather wardrobe.

Halloween Costumes

October 31, 2014 |

We live on the top of a mountain at the end of a dirt road. We do not have trick-or-treaters show up at our house. Ever. Still, we do sometimes wonder what Halloween Costumes are appropriate for us.