Dinner on the Picket Line

Hope you are not getting tired of the pictures, but we are continuing with pictures from our first RV camping of the season (and very first RV trip for young Typhoon). One of the best parts of camping is the fact that the dogs get to eat dinner on the picket line. The rookie figured this out pretty quick.

dinner time

Mmmmmmmm. Human with the food bag. it must be dinner time.

smelling

That’s right, I must always sit to get my food. But it smells so good.

hurry

Hurry, human, hurry!

Eating.

Slurp. Slobber. Munch.

sliding bowl

Hey, the bowl is sliding. Reach. Reach.

Oliver Twist

More? Can I have more?

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. Max's Mom on March 27, 2013 at 7:46 pm

I’d spoil you tooooo rotten and give you anything! <3

2. houndstooth on March 23, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Hee hee! I hear Typhoon asking for more in a voice very similar to that of Oliver Twist!

3. Sam on March 23, 2013 at 10:46 am

Monty always boycott’s food when we take him camping. He isn’t fond of sitting in the dirt and let’s us know it.

Sam

4. Coralee and Finn on March 23, 2013 at 9:49 am

Hope you all had lots of fun!

5. Ice 'n Ayla on March 23, 2013 at 2:02 am

Ayla sez: “Please sir, can I have some more?” Hu-Dad, how could you possibly resist that beseeching look?

6. Little Reufus on March 23, 2013 at 1:37 am

O, the Typhoon did so good wif the foodables in the bicket line!!! When O When are yeu going teu rescue me??? I wood blend in… really I wood!!!

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

Good People and Pies

November 27, 2022

A chance encounter involving a crowded restaurant, good people, and pies highlighted some of the positive things in this life.

Hazards of Working in the Den

July 30, 2010 |

When the Hu-Dad settles on the couch with his laptop, it’s time for us to remind him of the hazards of working in the den.