Shoveling Snow

Kiska watching shoveling

Hey, Hu-dad, why are you shoveling the snow rather than playing in it?

QNTE and Qannik

You humans are so silly to watch.

1. Lorenza on March 6, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Sometimes humans don’t get the idea!
    Sure is fun to play on all that snow!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

2. RumpyDog! on March 6, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Speaking of playing…. why aren’t you guys all zoomies? Maybe you already have been…. arooooooooooo!!!

3. houndstooth on March 6, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Ours pretty much feel that playing is the only purpose snow has, too, except for Blueberry who thinks it just exists to make her miserable!

4. Rottrover on March 6, 2013 at 4:12 pm

I met the nicest sibe on my walk yesterday. We greater each other calmly and then bounced around. His hu-dad said sites can’t be off leash though. I already knew that from you guys, though. We had fun jumping and sniffing anyway!

Otto

5. Ice 'n Ayla on March 6, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Ayla sez: When I was a puppy, I used to love to “help” our hu-Dad shovel snow, too, but now that I’m 8-going-on-9 years old, the seven months of winter we get up here is tooooooo long, and all me’n my Dad Ice, want is for spring to come.

6. jane niederstadt on March 6, 2013 at 6:07 am

Bruce loves to attack the shovel. You have to throw the snow at him. Silly dog!. He is still pretty young and always wants to play. Have fun in the snow. I am so ready for spring!. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

Lowe's Two-Trip Rule

September 25, 2022

Another home improvement project proved the accuracy of the Lowe’s Two-Trip Rule and made me think of the similarity to writing.

Finding Shade

April 24, 2010 |

Kiska says that on hot, sunny, spring days, you have to find shade wherever you can. Thanks Big Brother Kodiak.