A Criminal Mystery

Mystery crime the scene
The crime scene is horrific, but the culprit is a mystery.
Typhoon
Typhoon, any idea who might have committed this crime?
Small space
No idea, but I do note that my sleeping spot is getting smaller.

1. Debbie & Miss Ruby on January 19, 2022 at 2:37 pm

Puppies are allowed to make messes..That is why sewing machines were invented.

2. Juno's mom on January 19, 2022 at 12:57 pm

He always was and still is a funny guy.

3. HokiePack on January 19, 2022 at 8:13 am

What a cute baby TY! I’ll second a comment from 2013 He was fluffing and it went 💥

4. Jean Burkhardt on January 19, 2022 at 7:00 am

Poor Typhoon! He was just a BABY back then and NOT responsible for his actions-LOL

5. Summi's Mummi on February 25, 2013 at 9:52 pm

I KNEW IT!!! HEHEHE!!!

6. Blue Crab Husky Kids on February 25, 2013 at 7:01 pm

We would not mind at all transferring to Sibe Quentin, looks like a Husky Holiday House to us!

7. Teddy Westlife on February 25, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Damn squirrels.

8. Donna Wolfe on February 25, 2013 at 8:51 am

That looks like the work of a coon to me…… did you find any tracks? hahahaha

9. houndstooth on February 25, 2013 at 8:25 am

I can’t imagine who would have committed that crime! I’d keep an eye out for any suspicious activity if I were you, Typhoon!

10. Susan and Wrigs on February 25, 2013 at 7:27 am

Typhoon: “I was just trying to fluff it up and suddenly it exploded!”

11. Clive on February 25, 2013 at 4:14 am

Wow! Now that was some crime!!

Murray was very impressed with the damage!!

12. Wild Dingo on February 25, 2013 at 2:42 am

It’s always the one in the mask. They aren’t born with masks for nothing…Just sayin’. Natural born criminals. And they wonder why they’re behind bars at Sibe Quentin?

(BTW: if I commit a crime like that, can I transfer to your prison?)

Important Little Stories

June 19, 2022

We focus so much on epic events, but sometimes it’s the smaller things in life that are the truly important little stories.

Mud Freckles

January 10, 2009 |

Lots of snow, lots of rain, muddy roads, four-wheel drive, and an open jeep window.  This is when a dog should not hold their head out of the window, as demonstrated by Natasha and Kodiak as they show off their Mud Freckles.