How To Attract Attention

Typhoon on chaise

Typhoon was relaxing on “his” chaise lounge when he saw the hu-dad at the door and knew he needed to attract his attention.

Typhoon stare

Step One – Attract attention with “the stare.”

Attract by yelling

When that fails, yell for attention.

Stop being subtle

When all else fails, stop being subtle. Does this work?

1. Ice 'n Ayla on February 13, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Ayla sez: Don’t let them clip your nails, Ty, You can make more noise on the glass with long nails. Being spread-eagled across the door, stuck to the glass like velcro helps, too.

2. Elmo & Mouse on February 13, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Let that poor boy in! He was lonely without Frankie or Cheoh.

3. houndstooth on February 13, 2013 at 8:24 am

“Somebody’s knockin’ at the door! Somebody’s ringin’ the bell!” I’d open the door if I were you, Hu-Dad!

4. jane niederstadt on February 13, 2013 at 8:20 am

Oh sweetheart, you had me at hello! Lmao every husky gets my attention and now that I have a german shepherd they get my attention too. I love all animals though, but there is just something about huskies that I have always loved and always will. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

5. Wild Dingo on February 13, 2013 at 3:04 am

Typhoon is completely badass! We loves the badass!

6. Susan and Wrigs on February 13, 2013 at 1:32 am

We’re guessing it worked. šŸ™‚

ā† Back One Story ā—Š OR ā—Š Forward One Story ā†’

Controlling Technology

August 14, 2022

Computers and the internet have wrought many changes over my life, and Iā€™m focused on controlling technology before it controls me.

Five Deer And A Screaming Dog

December 7, 2018 |

You may be wondering about today’s story. What do five deer and a screaming dog have to do with each other? Let’s ask Boom Boom.