Counter Surfing

QNTE counter surfing

Queen Natasha the Evil is the best of The Herd at counter surfing. Notice how she is scanning the kitchen for targets.

Cake

Mmmmmmmmm – cake.

Wine

And wine!

1. Ice 'n Ayla on February 8, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Me’n Ice enjoy counter surfing, too, Your Highness QNTE, Will have to make the hu-Mom & Dad take a good look at your pictures here, so they know we AREN’T the only ones!

2. Kimberly Parker on February 8, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Cake and wine! The Queen has great taste. I have a counter surfer as well!

3. Elmo & Mouse on February 8, 2013 at 11:21 am

Haha, I thought the Queen was sitting in a chair from the first photo….and that she was ready to be served with yummy food.

4. Susan and Wrigs on February 8, 2013 at 9:07 am

Natasha, cake and wine are exactly what we would choose, too! This is why you are queen!

5. houndstooth on February 8, 2013 at 8:24 am

Ha ha ha! Natasha also has royal good taste, I see!

6. jane niederstadt on February 8, 2013 at 7:34 am

Naughty, naughy Natasha. Queens are not suppose to do those things. That’s what subjects are for lmao. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

7. 24 Paws of Love on February 8, 2013 at 2:14 am

I don’t know Ms. Queen, I’ve gotten a couple of dogs here who might give your counter surfing a run for your money!!

Wobbly Weather Wardrobe

October 2, 2022

With the ever-changing temperatures during the autumn months, I need varied clothing to complete my wobbly weather wardrobe.

Finding Shade

April 24, 2010 |

Kiska says that on hot, sunny, spring days, you have to find shade wherever you can. Thanks Big Brother Kodiak.