Cool Q-Tip

Cool Q-Tip

Don’t I just ooze Joe Cool. Well, Cool Q-Tip at least.

1. Ice 'n Ayla on February 1, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Ayla sez: Qannik, you are SOOOO “Q-Q-Q-Kewl”

2. The Ao4 on February 1, 2013 at 12:30 pm

TOTALLY, Q-tip!
    Play bows,
    Zim

3. Charlotte Anderson on February 1, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Q , tell your hudad that I really love his license plate, & yes, you are one cool dude!

4. Elmo & Mouse on February 1, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Cool Q-Tip,

You look so serious and ready for the trip! You mean business and can’t wait to get the weekend started. Have fun you all.

5. LindaP on February 1, 2013 at 10:41 am

It’s a wonder you don’t ooze right out of the Jeep!

6. Andrea on February 1, 2013 at 9:48 am

Absolutely oozes, indeed!! 🙂 Gorgeous baby!!

–Andrea
    XOXOXO

7. jane niederstadt on February 1, 2013 at 7:20 am

Yes, yes Q-tip you do. You are just so adorable too. I just wanna hug you and love you and squeeze all of you.oh and give you all lots of kisses. My Bruce loves to snuggle with hu-dad than me 8 (. What a brat! When my Aries was here he use to snuggle with me all the time 8 ). Go huskies! Lol. I so want another huskies so bad and hope that soon I will be able to. Have a great weekend and I hope you get lots of snow to play in. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

Important Little Stories

June 19, 2022

We focus so much on epic events, but sometimes it’s the smaller things in life that are the truly important little stories.

Mud Freckles

January 10, 2009 |

Lots of snow, lots of rain, muddy roads, four-wheel drive, and an open jeep window.  This is when a dog should not hold their head out of the window, as demonstrated by Natasha and Kodiak as they show off their Mud Freckles.