The Joy of Walking (When You Are a Pup)

Walki 1

Oh, boy. Oh, boy. A walk. A walk.

Walking 2

Come on, kid, we walk all the time. Act like you have done this before.

1. holly on January 20, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Congrats on the new addition of the Thundering Herd. He’s cute like they all are!

2. Zoe on January 20, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I am 84 and the sight of poop bags for walking being stuck in Mom’s
    pocket makes me woo, loud and long!!

3. Teddy Westlife on January 20, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Oh Frankie. You are too cute.

4. Andrea on January 20, 2013 at 4:40 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 😀

–Andrea
    XOXOXO

5. houndstooth on January 20, 2013 at 2:58 pm

That’s the wonder of puppies, everything is for the first time! 🙂 And then you turn around and they’re thirteen years old. *sigh*

6. Khyra and Sometimes Her Mom on January 20, 2013 at 10:22 am

Oh the torture 😉

Walk walk walk –

I wish woo khould have been with me last night – we were walking on Mom was babbling – she asked me what goes through my head when we are walking –

Of khourse, I’m SO not telling!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: This reminds me, I MUST get nudging!

7. Sam on January 20, 2013 at 8:32 am

Monty hasn’t grown out of that “OMD – I get to go for a walk, REALLY?” phase. It has been three years…. Sigh…

Sam

8. Wild Dingo on January 20, 2013 at 2:15 am

Boy i loves me that Typhoon. sure hope he keeps his mask. juno kept much of hers. that way he can’t be identified when he commits his crimes. Notice I wrote “when”…

9. Cheerful Monk on January 20, 2013 at 2:04 am

I’m 73 years old and identify with the pup. The world is full of wet blankets, isn’t it? Thank you so much for the pictures.

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.