Cheesewhiz Patience

Ty

Do you know the cool part of being the new kid?

Chomp

I have the most patient big sister ever!

Cheese and Frank

Next time, you get to walk beside him.

1. jack & moo on January 11, 2013 at 10:55 pm

Careful there, Ty, sisfurs bite back, ya know!

Jack

2. A Husky Life on January 10, 2013 at 12:28 pm

awwwwww……..precious!

3. The Ao4 on January 10, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Treat your sisters right, Ty! They can teach you amazing things!
    Play bows,
    Zim

4. Elmo & Mouse on January 10, 2013 at 10:55 am

Ty,

It’s great to have a lovely big sister who is patient and shows you the rope. Make sure you tell her how pretty she is too!!

5. Roxanne @ Champion of My Heart on January 10, 2013 at 10:04 am

Ha! I Ruv you Cheese-sissy. I really, really Ruv you … especially your cheeks.

6. Andrea on January 10, 2013 at 9:48 am

Shanuk and Cheesewhiz get the patience trophies of the year! He’s always getting gnawed on by the little guy too.

7. desertrose on January 10, 2013 at 9:01 am

I just wanted to thank you for your blogs! I have been following the Herd for a couple months and look forward to your posts every morning! Ty, you are a very lucky pup.

8. houndstooth on January 10, 2013 at 8:38 am

I think no matter where Typhoon goes, trouble is sure to follow!

9. Charlotte Anderson on January 10, 2013 at 7:59 am

Some times sibs sort of get on each other’s nerves – happens in the best of families!

10. jane niederstadt on January 10, 2013 at 7:00 am

Awww that’s what family’s are for. We are to love each other and teach each other all the great things we need to know. Keep up the great work herd. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

11. Ice 'n Ayla on January 10, 2013 at 2:15 am

Ayla sez: We can see he’s going to be absolutely PRICELESS as a member of The Herd!!!

12. kenzo on January 10, 2013 at 1:57 am

Realy love you put so much time and effort getting Typhoon a member of the herd. Setting him up for success!

13. Andrea on January 10, 2013 at 1:51 am

🙂

Love!!!

'Twas The Night Before... Book Launch Day

October 17, 2021

'Twas the night before Liars' Table goes on sale and I'm wondering if I'll ever not be nervous about a book launch.

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.