Sunset Walks

Moon

As the days are getting shorter, moon rises and sun sets are starting to happen during our evening walks.

Frankie

And the shadows certainly show off how Frankie is blowing coat in preparation for winter.

Cheoah

Come on, kid, we are waiting on you.

Frankie 2

Yawn. Oh, sorry, guess that just means bedtime is getting earlier.

1. siku marie on August 29, 2012 at 10:55 pm

And we thought the White Dog Army were the only pups blowing coat! Momma says it is snowing early in our yard with all the white floof lingering. Already we are missing the long days, but not the heat.

2. Ice 'n Ayla on August 29, 2012 at 2:36 pm

This is Ayla’s hu-Mom this time. My computer is acting up, and told me it had deleted Ayla’s first comment, so she got me to put it in again, and this is what happened.

3. Ice 'n Ayla on August 29, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Ayla sez: “Wouldn’t it be “funner” if the snow was here on the longer daylight hours, instead of the shorter days? That way, we’d have longer hours to be out walking and playing in the snow.”

4. Ice 'n Ayla on August 29, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Wouldn’t it be “funner” if the snow was here for the longer daylight days instead of the shorter days? We’d all have longer hours to be outside in the snow, snow, SNOW!

5. Kat n collies on August 29, 2012 at 9:19 am

I love fall, but it leads to winter, and that is something I do not enjoy! But I bet you guys love snow? 🙂

6. Sam on August 29, 2012 at 8:45 am

We are so looking forward to it!

Sam

7. houndstooth on August 29, 2012 at 8:03 am

I guess it does! Maybe that’s why I’ve been so tired this week…

Diners and Greasy Spoons

February 5, 2023

A memory of a cross-country trek through small towns and eating at the diners and greasy spoons that served the best food and hospitality.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.