Too Many Choices

Caption This

Ever have one of those pictures where the sheer volume of captions that floor into your head makes it impossible to choose? So let’s hear it – what is your favorite caption for this picture?

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. Wild Dingo on August 12, 2012 at 8:06 am

I think everyone missed the “point” … The scene is in front of The Tipping Point Tavern.

“Dude, you mind takin’ the keys & being the designated driver? I think I’ve reached the tipping point of too tipsey.”

or
    “Either that dude has spots or I’m at the tipping point of too tipsey to tell.”

2. heyitsjethere on August 11, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Hey Herd, Jet here.

I’m not giving Mom a chance to think because she’s late for walking…

3. Elizabeth on August 11, 2012 at 6:43 pm

I don’t know but that bar sure looks cool!

4. rottrover on August 11, 2012 at 3:43 pm

“Hey Big Boy! Can I buy you a drink?”

5. houndstooth on August 11, 2012 at 12:18 pm

“Come on baby, ride my car!”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Not all dogs have such a great pick up schtick!

6. jane on August 11, 2012 at 7:03 am

Ok this is the first thing i thought of and thought it was funny. Hey baby, want a ride? Sorry couldn’t help myself lol. Hugs and kisses to the herd.

Diners and Greasy Spoons

February 5, 2023

A memory of a cross-country trek through small towns and eating at the diners and greasy spoons that served the best food and hospitality.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.