Wooly Feet Wednesday

Paw

Guess whose wooly feety-feet these are?

Kiska

Like you had to think about the answer to that one.

Kiska

Wooly and Proud. Just don’t get near me with scissors.

1. Elmo & Mouse on July 12, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Our hu-daddy would go nuts if he saw your pretty feet…He likes to trim Elmo’s pretty fur on his paws.

We’re not sure why though….Elmo just wants to run away when he sees the scissors coming towards him.

Boys…

Mouse

2. siku marie on July 12, 2012 at 12:21 am

Sing it loud, Sista! We call them Owl Feet here and at least half the WDA is sporting them, although I am told my spa day is this Friday!

3. Sychoberians on July 11, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Hey, I resemble that title.

Fellow Wooly Remy

4. Nora on July 11, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Those are some very sweet feet!

Nora

5. Sam on July 11, 2012 at 11:49 am

I guess a paw-dicure isn’t in your future?

Sam

6. The Ao4 on July 11, 2012 at 10:18 am

Kiska – Our mom gave Dad a haircut the other day, then trimmed my and Zimmie’s snowshoes. As the saying goes, 2 out of 3 customers were quite pleased. It felt really nice and my vet tech complimented my nice, neat feety-feet when we held paws together yesterday.
    Luv,
    Dave
    PS: Why does Zim keep calling me a LabraDave?
    PPS: Why did my vet tech tell the senior student that I’m a Labrador?

7. jane on July 11, 2012 at 7:26 am

You be proud Kiska. That extra wooliness make you unique and specially beautiful. You go girl. Hugts and kisses to the herd.

8. Ice 'n Ayla on July 11, 2012 at 5:25 am

Ayla’s comment to Kiska:- “If I hadn’t known better, I’d have said it looks like a picture of MY feet just before my “Gramma Deb” gets at me ‘n Ice with her scissors and toe-nail clippers”

Diners and Greasy Spoons

February 5, 2023

A memory of a cross-country trek through small towns and eating at the diners and greasy spoons that served the best food and hospitality.

The Big Secret

July 21, 2014 |

You know Typhoon as the impish Little Prince, always into mischief. But he has been hiding something and, today, we reveal Typhoon’s big secret.