Rainy Saturday Substitutes

Rusty

I know you see sunshine behind me, but these pictures are from last weekend.

Qannik

No pictures from this weekend to share because it has been rainy and cloudy.

Natasha

Last weekend was more fun - just saying.

1. NCMountainwoman on May 13, 2012 at 10:12 pm

Same here. Golden girls went out only for necessary business and came right back inside. Bummer.

2. Huffle Mawson on May 13, 2012 at 6:31 pm

We had rain all day yesterday too. So boring.

3. Lorenza on May 13, 2012 at 4:53 pm

I hope you all are at home enjoying a relaxing sunday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

4. Linda on May 13, 2012 at 3:58 pm

So sorry it’s a rainy weekend for you all. I bet you did miss your hiking! Hope you have a Happy Mother’s Day despite the wet weather.

5. Savannah NanaMo on May 13, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Always a Happy Momma’s day when Sibes are involved! No matter the weather!

6. houndstooth on May 13, 2012 at 1:41 pm

It must have been pretty bad if you guys didn’t go out in it! I thought you hiked through everything!

7. The Ao4 on May 13, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Sniff! Sniff! Do I smell wet Siberians? Ha roo roo roo! Sorry you had a soggy weekend!
    Play bows,
    Zim

8. RumpyDog! on May 13, 2012 at 10:34 am

Awwwwww…. Happy Mothers Day!

9. Steve & Kat on May 13, 2012 at 9:22 am

It’s good to have adventures to remember when the rain keeps you inside.

Steve

10. jane on May 13, 2012 at 7:35 am

Rain does put a damper on things. You guys are still beautiful rain or shine.

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.