Wacky Wednesday

Frankie and Cheese

She sits like that, and I am supposed to be learning from her?

1. Lorenza on May 2, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Haaa!
    Well… you have to admit she has style!
    Happy Wednesday to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

2. Steve & Kat on May 2, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Sometimes I do that when I only half get off the couch.

Kat

3. Linda on May 2, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Hey, it’s just the back end that’s tired. Besides, this way I’m ready to go at a moment’s notice! It’s all in the training, Frankie.

4. Kari on May 2, 2012 at 12:30 pm

pffft my pups do that all the time. That isn’t a strange way to sit

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

5. jan on May 2, 2012 at 10:36 am

That is actually a very creative sitting position.

6. jane on May 2, 2012 at 8:56 am

That’s too funny. I had a sib that did that too. It’a amazing the things dogs do.

7. Becky on May 2, 2012 at 8:46 am

Hey Frankie – don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it!!!

8. Carolyn on May 2, 2012 at 8:31 am

Maddox has a wire chair on the back porch that I can never move, though I want to replace it with some nice new tall chairs and table, and he often does that too. Silly dogs!

I always play a mental game when I see the day’s email from the Herd. I try to guess which doofus (or which sophisticated lady – Natasha and Kiska) the post will be about. My apologies Frankie! I blamed this one on you and it was Cheoah! I owe you one, man.

9. houndstooth on May 2, 2012 at 7:05 am

She looks pretty comfy! I think you should take lessons from her anyway!

10. Ice 'n Ayla on May 2, 2012 at 5:29 am

(Ayla) Me’n Ice sit like that lots of times, too. Same as huskymom’s two SiberKids, we like to sit on the floor of our deck, with our front feet on the first step down. Feels good to straighten our spine right out.

11. huskymom on May 2, 2012 at 1:22 am

It looks to be comfier than a regular “sit”: hind end is “down”, front legs are ready to go! I have two dogs that rest like that on stair landings all the time. Give it a try, Frankie!

12. Sam and Pippen on May 2, 2012 at 1:12 am

All the hip dawgs are doing it, dude!

Sam and Pippen

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.