Frankie’s Comfort

Frankie on pillow

For some reason, I am getting the reputation as a dog who appreciates his leisure.

Frankie pillow 2

Oh, sure, I might like a pillow under my head for napping.

Frankie upside down

But make no mistake, even while upside down, I am a fine example of a working breed.

Frankie cute

Now scratch me, human, while I work this cuteness.

Frankie licks

Or, better yet, serve me breakfast in bed.

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. Elmo & Mouse on April 29, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Frankie,

Are you trying to get all of us to mail you some treats? Who can resist your looks?

2. Lorenza on April 28, 2012 at 11:31 pm

All I can say is…. You are a master!
    Happy Saturday to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

3. Hawk aka BrownDog on April 28, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Hi Y’all,

Hoppin’ by to say “hello” and see how y’all are doing.

Ah, I thought that y’all like layin’ out in the snow! Don’t ask me what snow! I’ve got pictures it can be found!

I thought Huskies were tough! The Softy!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

4. Katerina on April 28, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Hi!
    wanted to stop by and say hi to “the Herd”.
    You´ve got beautiful furry kids – I love Frankie, he reminds me so much of our Skittles and Krtek – they both love to enjoy the bed the same way 🙂

Very nice blog, I´ll make sure to stop by sometime again!

Happy Trails,

Katerina and (Husky)Team

5. Ice 'n Ayla on April 28, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Looks like you like to have a morning “sleep in”, too. Frankie. Just like me’n Ice. Our hu-Mom & Dad’s bed is the only piece of furniture in the whole house that we’re allowed to get up on, and we love to get up and cuddle with hu-Mom in the mornings after hu-Dad goes to work.

6. Lisa Myers on April 28, 2012 at 11:27 am

Frankie, you are just the cutest little guy! love the pics

7. jan on April 28, 2012 at 11:12 am

Who can resist that tongue action?

8. jack & moo on April 28, 2012 at 11:06 am

Woozers, Frankie woo have really trained your humans well!

jack & moo

9. K-9 Katastrophie on April 28, 2012 at 10:33 am

Awwww you are very cute!

10. houndstooth on April 28, 2012 at 10:30 am

Frankie, I think you might be part Greyhound!

11. RumpyDog! on April 28, 2012 at 10:18 am

Breakfast in bed huh? Good idea!

12. jane on April 28, 2012 at 8:48 am

aww such a beautiful, comfort dog. so nice of dad.

13. Terri Jacobson on April 28, 2012 at 2:09 am

Frankie, I seriously thought greyhounds were the only couch potatoes.