Birds!

QNTE

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

QNTE

Hey. Stop with all of that loud wing flapping noise.

QNTE

Now. Where was I?

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. RumpyDog! on April 15, 2012 at 3:33 pm

I love birds! I’ve actually caught one before. In my younger days of course. Jumped up and caught the thing in mid-air….. as it flew around the bird feeder. Obe of my finest moments.

2. Lorenza on April 14, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Haaa!
    Those birdies interrupting your meditation!
    I love it!
    Happy Saturday to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

3. houndstooth on April 14, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Looks like someone is deep in meditation! I’m glad she found her Zen moment!

4. Hawk aka BrownDog on April 14, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Hi Y’all,

Just hopped over to catch up with your happenings and say hello! Have fun this weekend!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

5. The Ao4 on April 14, 2012 at 10:52 am

I can’t believe they’d disturb your meditation time!
    Luv,
    Dave

6. Bassetmomma on April 14, 2012 at 9:23 am

At least nothing plopped on your head! heehee!

7. heyitsjethere on April 14, 2012 at 7:54 am

Hey Thundering Herd, Jet here. hmmm…. napping sitting up, impressive… flap interuptus… the nerve!

8. achieve1dream on April 14, 2012 at 7:46 am

Wow! Rude birds to ruin a nap! I hope they listened and you were able to get back to meditating. 😀

9. Ice 'n Ayla on April 14, 2012 at 5:20 am

(Ayla) Isn’t it nice to be able to just “Zone Out” once in awhile? But it’s really hard to get back to where you were before you were so rudely interrupted.

An Old Injury

May 15, 2022

I injured myself last week. Stupid, I know, especially when I can only call it an old injury in celebration of my approaching birthday.

Lap Dog

January 28, 2010 |

When you are 60 lbs (27kg) of Siberian Husky, there are people who say you should no longer be a lap dog. Kodiak heartily disagrees.