Hanging Out on Saturdays

Kiska

Saturdays are for watching all of the fun things happening around you - Kiska.

Frankie

Saturdays are for devilish grins and having fun - Frankie

Cheoah

Saturdays are for getting a little dirty - Cheoah

What are you doing this Saturday?

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Saturday is for making new friends. Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and click some of the links below.

1. Little Reufus on April 8, 2012 at 10:04 pm

I was finkin ob fun… debillish fun… and I’m all ways finkin ob ways to kick up a dust storm. I am all so wonderin if yeu would notice if I slip in wif the Herd. What wood I need teu deu to blend in??? Hmmmm…

wiff lubbs from Little Reufus

2. The Rat Patrol on April 7, 2012 at 10:21 pm

Yeah, you guys pretty much covered it, though you left out the part where you get lots of scratches from Mommy–that’s the part I like best about any day!

~ Mojo

3. Hawk aka BrownDog on April 7, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Hi Y’all,

In my world Saturdays are for fun and games!

Just hopped by to catch up on your happenings and say hello! Have a great week!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

4. RumpyDog! on April 7, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Oooohhhh! I love being a dirty dog!

5. Piappies World on April 7, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Happy Easter to the Herd and Hu-Dad!
    Hugs from the Piappies!

Love,

Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

6. houndstooth on April 7, 2012 at 2:54 pm

I think you’ve covered all the important aspects! Enjoy your weekend!

7. The Ao4 on April 7, 2012 at 11:46 am

I think the three of you summed everything up really well! Sounds like the perfect weekend!
    Play bows,
    Zim

8. heyitsjethere on April 7, 2012 at 10:56 am

Hey Kiska, Hey Frankie, Hey Cheoah, Jet here.

Your human sure captured your inner thoughts perfectly!

9. Bassetmomma on April 7, 2012 at 7:03 am

Watching, grinning and dirt! Sounds like a great Saturday to me! 🙂 Have a Happy Easter!

Trash Day Gone Wrong

October 10, 2021

Trash day means the simple act of rolling the can down to the street before the truck arrives for pickup. What could possibly go wrong?

the big pout

The Big Pout

March 26, 2016 |

Queen Natasha the Evil has many skills that allow her to lead The Herd and annoy the Hu-Dad, but no skill may be as great as the big pout.