Wall Walking

Roo

While Rusty was with us in Charleston, this post is not about the master of wall walking.

Kiska

This time, it is Kiska with the mad wall walking skills.

1. Jackie Bouchard on April 27, 2012 at 6:24 pm

So funny – I’ve had several beagles plus my current beagle-mix do this. I thought it was a beagle thing!

[Found my way to your site from Roxanne Hawn’s site. Great photos. Gorgeous gang you have there!]
    Jackie (& Rita, the beagle-mix wall-/curb-walker.)

2. Stacie on April 9, 2012 at 8:24 pm

wow! Talented dog!!

3. siku marie on April 5, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Wow, Kiska! I think I saw that scene in the movie, The Titanic!

4. Lorenza on April 5, 2012 at 11:01 pm

Grrreat skills!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

5. Linda on April 5, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Maybe she’s practicing her beam walking for the Olympics!

6. houndstooth on April 5, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Kiska, you make it look like an art form!

7. Kari on April 5, 2012 at 2:10 pm

wooo way to go Kiska!

Stop on by for a visit
    Kari

8. jack & moo on April 5, 2012 at 1:04 pm

She’s a “well-balanced” girl! Ha-roo roo roo!

Jack a-roo

9. The Rat Patrol on April 5, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Walking on walls is a doggie thing–humans wouldn’t understand.

~ Daisy

10. Bassetmomma on April 5, 2012 at 10:34 am

Ha!Ha! I don’t know why they do this. Fred always has to walk right on the edge of the curb and I’m afraid he’s going to fall off!

11. KJ Pierson on April 5, 2012 at 9:55 am

Same reason goats fight over a rock to stand on. It is the king of the hill mentality. Just a little higher, just a little clearer walking path. lol

Leena would never do that, she couldn’t walk in a straight line long enough.

12. Carolyn on April 5, 2012 at 8:47 am

Kiska! you surprised me! I was sure this was another Silly Rusty post. Look at you go girl!

13. Wild Dingo on April 5, 2012 at 2:31 am

why do they do this? juno does it too in little tiny places…juno walks on a tiny curb by our house all the time, or she’ll jump up on the sitting ledge by the lake… so funny!

A Whiff of Wildlife

January 29, 2023

An hour before sunrise. Darkness cloaked my path. Fear bubbled up inside me. A whiff of wildlife alerted me to a heinous stalker in the woods.

Siblings

September 15, 2008 |

While we may not be siblings since we don’t share parents, we certainly claim each other as our brothers and sisters.