Hit the Trails

Q on trail

It is officially the weekend, which means its time for us to hit the trails.

woods

We might go deep into the woods.

park

Or we might go to a park.

Where is your favorite place to walk?

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

PBH

Come join us on the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and meet some new friends.

1. NCMountainwoman on March 12, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Our favorite trail is in DuPont Forest where we can see three wonderful waterfalls located close together.

2. Sam on March 11, 2012 at 10:54 pm

Nothing around here too much – although I do like taking the boys to Boyce Thompson Arboretum or the Gilbert Riparian Preserve…

Sam

3. houndstooth on March 10, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Just like you, we love a good hike! If there’s some interesting history to the place, that makes it even better for us!

4. Tim on March 10, 2012 at 8:33 pm

A walk in the woods would be great! We walk on trails here in the desert! no trees, no leaves! Have a great walk! Stop by and bark with us!

5. Pamela on March 10, 2012 at 6:21 pm

We live in the city and don’t have a car. But I like to seek out the “wild” areas of our neighborhood–the nearby waterfalls, paths along the river, and the edges of the cemetery.

Dogs are good at finding adventures anywhere, aren’t they?

6. Stella on March 10, 2012 at 2:03 pm

I don’t remember having any regular walks in deep woods except when I was a run-a-way pup and then I was scared! So mostly my Mom takes me around town
    to the pet store, the library, down the street to the grade school, the other way to where all the downtown stores are and what I love about all this is PEOPLES are out, and little kids, and they all love to talk to me. They like to do pettings on my head and tell me that I am a good dog. I love it!

Kisses,
    Stella

7. The OP Pack on March 10, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Have a great walk in the woods, but watch out for the big bad wolf – oh, wait, you know those wolves, don’t you?

Our favorite place to walk is anywhere the Momster will take us. We aren’t too picky, just take us for a walk.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

8. heyitsjethere on March 10, 2012 at 10:39 am

Hey Thundering Herd, Jet here. JJ and I enjoy the different routes Mom takes us on from our house to avoid this thing called boredom. Our dog park unfortunately had so much glass, I got some in my paw and now Mom is this thing called reluctant to take us there.

We enjoy play dates in our friends’ backyards, since we do not have a fence.

9. Miley and Maggie on March 10, 2012 at 10:20 am

Those look like some great walks, we love going deep in the woods!!