Our Weekend

Frankie and Kiska

Hey, hu-dad, the weekend has started. Let's go!

Do we ever have a busy weekend planned. We are entertaining a guest (Travels with Casey), the hu-dad is hanging out with wolves this morning (yeah, yeah, there might be a post in that), and we are hiking to the top of Hemphill Bald – and some other places.

So what are you doing this weekend?

*****     *****     *****     *****     *****

Please join us in the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop and make some new friends.

1. Hawk aka BrownDog on February 25, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Hi Y’all,

If you need something done, ask a busy person…err…busy dog…

Check us out Monday, you’ve been tagged…if you want to play…

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

2. NCMountainwoman on February 25, 2012 at 4:23 pm

We’re enjoying the brisk and sunny weather. The high winds bring all sorts of wonderful smells.

3. Pamela on February 25, 2012 at 10:49 am

Wow, what a teaser. I hope you have some posts up soon telling us about your weekend. Especially the wolves.

I’m sad to say I have to work this weekend. But we’ll probably try to fit a long urban hike and game of fetch in too.

4. Bassetmomma on February 25, 2012 at 10:35 am

Woohoo!! Happy weekend!

5. houndstooth on February 25, 2012 at 9:37 am

That sounds awesome! We are sulking today because the humans are off to a dog show in Chicago without us! However, tomorrow two of us are off for a hopefully big adventure!

6. Sam on February 25, 2012 at 9:27 am

I’m just back from traveling for work, so my main goal is to spend some time cuddling with my boys! Have a great weekend – we look forward to hearing about these wolves!

Sam

7. Golden Woofs! SUGAR on February 25, 2012 at 8:29 am

Woof! Woof! Happy BLOG HOP Weekend! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Controlling Technology

August 14, 2022

Computers and the internet have wrought many changes over my life, and I’m focused on controlling technology before it controls me.

Five Deer And A Screaming Dog

December 7, 2018 |

You may be wondering about today’s story. What do five deer and a screaming dog have to do with each other? Let’s ask Boom Boom.